Quality Assurance through Mystery Guest Audit
Mystery shopping has been a long established and useful tool to ensure quality and consistency. Quality audits, as mystery shopping is commonly called, will not achieve measurable results as a single tool, but are part of a holistic method of training to maintain and improve service and quality consistency.
We monitor and evaluate compliance with the operator’s checklist of performance or service standards; if these are not established, we conduct the mystery shopping process benchmarking actual practices against best business practices.
We provide the following services:
- Analysis of key shortcomings within the operation.
- Goal setting for key performance indicators.
- Setting up of a quality assurance program and its communication to all concerned.
- Execution of the mystery shopping series.
- Reports and review of results supported by photographs.
- Recommendations for training and policies to owners and management.
- Inspectors may stay between 3-4 days, if circumstances require it, instead of rushing through a hectic 2 day audit.
- Inspectors take their time for detailed discussions with the owner/general manager to ensure a lasting improvement.
- Shortcomings and training suggestions that have been identified are addressed by us providing a proper training schedule.
- Training programs are run the entire year.